Tuesday, August 11, 2009

blueberries in bulk...

Today we went blueberry picking because J.J. is eating about a pound a day it seems! I've been putting a lot of his medications in yogurt with frozen blueberries and he loves it. We bought 17.4 lbs of blueberries but I'm not even sure that was enough!!

Today our house got cleaned and it was amazing! I know that a bunch of you chipped in together so we could get some housecleaning and I don't know who you are yet, but thank you so much!!! The house feels so peaceful and clean and it feels so much better to be home.

Thank you to all of you who have sent us encouraging emails. In the chaos I know that I haven't answered you all yet but it has been so awesome to hear from each of you, so thank you for that too. We're so lucky to have so many people who love us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment