Because things aren't going well with the insuflons, we're going to switch to Warfarin ("Coumadin"). That'll mean no more leg injections and no more welts in the leg. We'll keep the rest of the meds the same though for now until we come back in 10 days. We'll also have to do some blood tests to make sure the dose is ok. Probably 2 times next week then once a week for a while then move to every 2 weeks. Glad we didn't have to get a poke today!
We'll hold the ASA for the weekend until the levels are good with the Warfarin. He'll ultimately be on the ASA long term. I found out that Rye's syndrome isn't a problem really any more. The cariologist said they haven't seen it in about 10 years and they think it is associated with giving kids a higher dose of ASA (which they used to do) and also interaction with other viruses.
J.J. still should wait another 2 weeks or so to go to Playland or ride a bike but it sounds like he can go swimming pretty soon!